This blog is about everything that inspires me and things that I make due to that inspiration. I am in the process of learning how to use photo shop elements 13. I do not offer freebies of any sort. I do how ever use them to make digital scrapbooking pages. If I do not give credit to the correct person I am sorry. but your more than welcome to say hey I made that.:) I am interested in making friends who also share similar interest's. Feel free to subscribe. Oh and my name is amy.
Friday, January 6, 2017
I thought that I might also use this blog to use as a place to chat about books that I have been reading too as well! I love books and well I thought this would be a wonderful place to recommend some good ones as well as make friends too who also enjoy similar books and also feel free to suggest books that you have enjoyed too or any thoughts that you have if you have read any of the books that I am currently reading!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment